Do you look after someone who is ill, frail or disabled?
If so, you are a Carer
Carers provide unpaid care by looking after an ill, frail or disabled family member, friend or partner.
The Carers' Support Centre is here to help support Carers in North Lincolnshire.
- Emotional and practical support
- Carer groups and social activities
- Friendship and visiting
- Home care
- Personal budget management
- Lifelong learning
- Someone to speak on your behalf
- Support when caring ends
- Training for Carers
- Relaxation treatments
We can give advice and information on:
- Income and benefits
- Leisure and holidays
- Local voluntary and community organisations
- Health issues
- Peronalisation and personal budgets
- Specific illnesses
- Mobility and daily living aids
- Local authority and health care services
- Respite and home-based care
- Carer's Needs Assessments
We are open:
Mondays to Thursdays: 8.00 am to 7.00 pm (for visitors); 8.00 am to 8.00 pm (for telephone enquiries)
Fridays: 8.00 am to 6.00 pm (for visitors and telephone enquiries)
Saturdays and Sundays: 10.00 am to 4.00 pm (for telephone enquiries only)
We are closed on Bank Holidays.
Carers' Support Centre, Jessie Wilcox House, 11 Redcombe Lane, Brigg, North Lincolnshire DN20 8AU
Telephone: 01652 650585 (Main Office) 01652 601973 (Community and Home Support Service [Home Care])
Fax: 01652 653637