Caring for someone can be a rewarding experience, but it can also be lonely, boring, frustrating, frightening and stressful.
The Carers’ Support Service is here to support you through difficult times and a Carer Group can offer the empathetic support that only another Carer can give because they understand your needs are similar to their own.
Group Programmes and Information:
- Cleethorpes Carer Club – meets fortnightly on Tuesdays at 10 am to noon at Cleethorpes Memorial Hall. Please call 01472 242277 for more information.
- Immingham Carer Club – information to follow
- The Angel Club
- Art Group
- Carers' Crescendo Choir
- Parent Carers' Group
- Learning Disability Group – a group for adults caring for adults with a learning disability. Meets on the last Wednesday of every other month at 10 am to noon at 1 Town Hall Square, Grimsby.
- Way Forward Group for former Carers.
- Grandparents' Group – supporting grandparents who are caring for their grandchildren due to parental substance misuse. It now meets at the Riverside Children’s Centre, Central Parade, Grimsby. Please call 01472 324303 for more details.