The North East Lincolnshire Carers’ Strategy 2013-2016 ‘Caring for our Carers’ reflects the Government’s vision to ensure that Carers are recognised, valued and supported. The Strategy outlines steps taken in support of this vision to date, reports on consultation with Carers, and outlines areas for further action:
North East Lincolnshire Carers' Strategy 2013-2016
The Carers' Strategy Action Plan provides a framework for priorities, responsibilities and time-scales:
North East Lincolnshire Carers' Strategy Action Plan 2016-2017 (Excel)
North East Lincolnshire Carers’ Strategy Group
The Carers’ Strategy Group (CSG) is the lead strategic group in North East Lincolnshire focussing on Carers’ issues. The group is made up of statutory organisations, local providers, voluntary organisations and Carers' Forum representatives.
The group seeks to:
- Oversee, monitor & review the implementation of the local Carers’ Strategy and the Strategy Action Plan.
- Through partnership working, set the strategic direction for services for Carers in response to need and local and national policy.
- Champion the needs of all Carers and ensure that information, advice and services are both accessible and responsive locally.
- Ensure services for Carers are effectively planned, delivered and reviewed.
- Ensure the best use of available resources and secure other funding streams.
- Monitor equity across care groups, localities and ethnic grouping.
- Over time it also seeks to move to a Carer-led rather than an officer-led approach.
- 12 July 2017
- 11 October 2017
- 10 January 2018
Meetings take place at 1 to 3 pm at the Carers' Support Service, 1 Town Hall Square, Grimsby
Minutes of meetings
11 January 2017 (Toolkit)
For more information about the Strategy or supporting Carers locally, please contact Nicola Pullman, North East Lincolnshire Carers’ Lead, on 0300 3000 546 or email@example.com.