Caring with Confidence
Caring with Confidence consists of several modules each dealing with a particular subject area. Carers can choose to come to some, or all, of the sessions (sitting and transport costs can be covered):
- Finding Your Way - This will help you to look at what matters to you and to get to know what help and support is available.
- Caring and Coping - Invites you to take time out to look at how you manage demands on your time and the emotions involved in looking after someone.
- Caring and Resources - How you can maximize your income and access other helpful resources.
- Caring and Life - Discussion and planning around your own health and well-being and the essentials of caring for someone day-to-day.
- Caring and Communicating - Helps you get the best from communicating with professionals and service providers.
Dates of courses will follow. Please contact Rosa Torraca on 01652 650585 or email email@example.com for more information. Funding and support may be available for transport and alternative care.